This page provides links to a selection of the documents provided by Shropshire Council. They cover the main issues relevant to the Bridgnorth area for the Shropshire Local Plan Review. Shropshire Council’s web site contains many other related documents, most of which are accessible through the:
The introduction to the Preferred Sites Consultation and the section on the Bridgnorth area are:
- Preferred Sites Consultation: Introduction
- Preferred Sites Consultation: Section 6 Bridgnorth Place Plan Area
The Local Plan Partial Review home page contains (direct or indirect) links to many other relevant documents. Some of the main ones are:
- Fully Objectively Assessed Housing Need 2017
- Strategic Land Availability Assessment (SLAA) Appendices containing all site are available, but the files are large and difficult to navigate.
A site assessment document of the Bridgnorth area is promised soon and a link will be placed to it here.
- Green Belt Review: Stage 2
- Green Belt Review Appendix 3 – Bridgnorth
The following documents include the current, approved Local Plan. previous consultation on the current review, and other strategy documents: